City offices will be closed on Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day, a national day of remembrance for the brave men and women of the United States military who died in the line of duty. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, June 1.
Beginning Monday, May 31 all trash, recycling, and yard waste collection services will be delayed one for the remainder of the week. Regular collection services will resume on Monday, June 7.
Other City operations are impacted by the Memorial Day holiday.
- Self-service trash drop-off sites at the Northwest Softball Complex and Festival Park are closed permanently.
- The full-service trash drop-off site at Cultural Park Theatre is closed and will reopen on Tuesday, June 1.
- The Saturdays Only full-service trash drop-off site at City Hall is closed Saturday, May 29.
- Recreation Centers are closed Monday, May 31, and will re-open on Tuesday, June 1.
- The self-service trash drop-off site at the Pelican Baseball Complex will remain open during regular park hours (dawn to dusk)
- Sun Splash is open on Monday, May 31 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (normal operating hours)
- Coral Oaks Golf Course is open on Monday, May 31 (normal operating hours)
- The Yacht Club Community Pool is open Monday, May 31 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (normal operating hours)