Accessibility Information

Parks & Recreation

Bike Maintenance Requests

Maintenance Requests
Maintenance of bikeways is handled by the City’s Public Work’s Department. We encourage you to report any maintenance issue that affects your safety or convenience. This may include items such as missing bicycle signage, pothole repair or requests for debris pick-up, brush trimming or sewer grate repair. If you experience an issue, contact the Citizen’s Support Center.

To file a report on maintenance problems for Lee County maintained roadways in Cape Coral, such as Veteran's bike path, please contact  Lee County Department of Transportation Request For Action system by either filling out a form at , sending an email to: , or  calling (239-533-9400). 

The City of Cape Coral relies on the public to flag bicycle-related maintenance problems, and we appreciate your assistance and cooperation. Together, we can create and maintain Cape Coral as a premier cycling city.




Activity Calendar