What's Open? What's Closed?
Many parks, park amenities, and businesses have restrictions in place
- City of Cape Coral customer service windows are open for appointments ONLY. Please use the "Contact Us" option to make an appointemnt or use the QLESS app to reserve an appointment or wait in line in your vehicle. Masks are required inside City facilities.
- For a detailed list of open Cape Coral Parks, please click HERE.
- Rotary Dog Park (bring your own seating)
- Restrooms at boat ramps and parks
- The Coral Oaks Golf Course
- Seahawk Park
- Vacation Rentals - For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2WQixDB
- Gyms/Fitness Centers
- Playgrounds opened in City parks on June 2
- Movie theaters, bowling alleys, arcades and restaurants can be open at 50 percent capacity
- Yacht Club Pool and Sun Splash Water Park are open at 50 percent capacity
- Please click HERE for all Parks and Recreation Program Cancellations/Postponements/Closure.
- The Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) has suspended onsite of consumption of alcoholic beverages in bars via Emergency Order 2020-09