City of Cape Coral Response to COVID-19
This web page is for resources related to COVID-19.
- Vacation rentals in Cape Coral can reopen. For restrictions and more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2WQixDB
- The Lee Health Testing Site at the Cape Coral Sports Complex will be closed on Memorial Day (Monday, May 25). This site will reopen on Tuesday, May 26 for its final day of operation. Note that the Cape Coral Sports Complex will remain closed following the testing site closure for professional cleaning. Additionally, the playground will be removed as planned prior to COVID-19 and a new playground will be installed as part of the Parks GO Bond.
- To pay a water bill, there are online payment options HERE, pay-by-phone or a drop box located outside the main entrance of City Hall (1015 Cultural Park Boulevard).
- The Department of Community Development continues to issue permits while the lobby is closed. Please use online services HERE via the City's website or use the link above to contact the Department of Community Development.
- Please click HERE for all Parks and Recreation Program Cancellations/Postponements/Closures
- City Council passed Resolution 87-20 to help local food establishments by providing temporary relief from sign regulations. The changes affect A-frame and banner signs. For more information, click HERE.
State of Local Emergency:
The City of Cape Coral has not declared a local emergency. For more
information, please click HERE.
Instructions for Participating in Council Meetings:
The community can submit e-comments for Cape Coral City Council Meetings online
- Select the "Agenda & Minutes" quick link on the City's homepage and an "ecomment" icon will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Comments will be accepted after the meeting agenda is posted online. Comments must be accepted no later than noon on the meeting date.
- Ecomments received no later than noon on the meeting date will be made part of the meeting record.
- Lee County School District/City of Cape Coral Charter Schools
- Assistance for Businesses
- Lee Health/Testing
- Lee County Government
- Individuals Needing Assistance
- Executive Orders Issued by Governor Ron DeSantis
- Instructions for Participating in Council Meetings