International Trade Resources
Business growth of 15% and more is possible and happening right now! The Cape Coral Economic Development Office (EDO) is betting that area businesses want to find out how to capitalize on this growth through opportunities afforded by Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ), and the import/export of goods and services. Our International Trade Resources shows ways for businesses to grow by becoming more globally minded and educated about international trade opportunities in Florida. Contact us today for personalized business assistance and to learn about additional benefits of international trade from sunny Cape Coral, Florida.
International Trade Statistics
• Only 1% of U.S. companies export; and of those, 58% export to one country only.
• 95% of the world’s consumers are outside of the U.S.
• 80% of consumption growth is predicted to occur outside of North America and Europe.
• Nearly 1 million jobs in Florida depend on international business.
• Florida has the 3rd highest level of exports as a share of total manufactured goods in the U.S.
• More than 43,000 Florida companies export, accounting for 18% of all U.S. exporters—the 4th largest number of exporters in the U.S.
• More than 95% of Florida exporters are small and medium-sized companies with 500 or fewer employees.
* Source: Enterprise Florida, Inc
Start Enterprise Florida Export Presentation
Learn more about Export Resources from the Florida Economic Development Office in business-friendly Cape Coral.
Foreign Trade ZonesCape Coral has two Foreign Trade Zones (FTZs), which allow businesses to import parts and components duty free if they use them to manufacture or assemble products for export. The FTZs encompass the North Cape Industrial Park, at Andalusia Blvd and Kismet Parkway, and Mid-Cape Industrial Park bordered by Viscaya Parkway. Learn more about Cape Coral's Foreign Trade Zones.
Learn more about:
Foreign Trade Zones