Cape Coral to Host Festive Events During December
There are a number of fun events and activities to enjoy in Cape Coral this holiday season! December will kick off with the 2015 Holiday Festival of Lights on Saturday, Dec. 5 from 4-10 p.m. Join the Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce and 15,000 people on Cape Coral Pkwy to celebrate the lighting of the City tree, and enjoy the foods and sounds of the holiday season.
The following weekend, rev your engines and enjoy two stages of live music and a street full of vendors at Cape Bike Night on 47th Terrace, Saturday, Dec. 12 from 5-10 p.m.
No holiday season in Cape Coral would be complete without the annual Holiday Boat-a-Long" at Four Freedoms Park on Saturday, Dec. 19. This year's event will include land activities beginning at 4 p.m. with music and entertainment, lighted boat parade in the Bimini Basin at ~7 p.m., followed by a free Movie in the Park featuring "Elf."
Other holiday-related activities this month include:
- Sat, Dec. 12 - All You Need is a Snowman at Four Freedoms;
- Wed, Dec. 16 - Holiday Magic at the Yacht Club when Santa Claus will arrive by boat;
- Fri, Dec. 18 - Storytime with Mrs. Claus at Four Freedoms;
- Sat, Dec. 19 - Holly Jolly Breakfast in the Yacht Club Ballroom and Hot Cocoa with Mr. & Mrs. Claus at the Youth Center;
- Tues, Dec. 29 - "Teddy Bear Tea" at the Rotino Center