Registration for Youth & Adult Spring Sports Leagues Begins Dec. 1
The Cape Coral Athletic Division will begin accepting registrations for the below leagues (except Youth Flag Football which begins 1/5) on a first come, first serve basis on Monday, December 1 at the Parks and Recreation counter located on the second floor of Cape Coral City Hall, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (except on City observed holidays). For some youth leagues, a birth certificate and three proofs of residency is required.
Please Note: Youth programs accept individual registrations and some offer a $15 discount for registering in December. All adult programs require full team registrations.
- Cal Ripken Baseball - Register through Jan. 9
- Tee-ball / Coach-Pitch (ages 4-5): $50 pp
- All other divisions (ages 6-12):
- Register Dec. 1-31: $110 pp
- Register Jan. 1-9: $125 pp
- Erik Metzler Jr/Sr Youth Baseball - Register through January 23
- Ages 13-15:
- Register Dec. 1-31: $120 pp
- Register Jan. 1-23: $135 pp
- Youth Tennis* - Register through Jan. 13
- Tiny Tots (4-6 yrs); Juniors (7-9); Teens (10-16 yrs)
- * For tennis only, call 574-0808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Flag Football - Register January 5 through January 23
- Ages 5-16: $80 pp
Adult Programs: - Register through January 9
- Monday Men's Softball - $500 per team
- Tuesday Co-Rec Softball - $500 per team
- Wednesday Men's Softball - $500 per team
- Friday Church Softball - $500 per team
- Sunday Adult Flag Football - $550 per team
For more information about Cape Coral Athletics, click here, or call (239) 573-3128.