Cape Coral to Host Festive December Events
There are a number of fun events and activities to enjoy in Cape Coral this holiday season! December will kick off with the 2017 Holiday Festival of Lights on Saturday, December 2 from 4-10 p.m. Join the Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce and 15,000 people on Cape Coral Pkwy to celebrate the lighting of the City tree, and enjoy the foods and sounds of the holiday season.
The following weekend, rev your engines and enjoy two stages of live music and a street full of vendors at Cape Bike Night on 47th Terrace, Saturday, December 9 from 5-10 p.m.
No holiday season in Cape Coral would be complete without the annual Holiday Boat-a-Long" at Four Freedoms Park on Saturday, December 16. This year's event will include land activities beginning at 4 p.m. with music and entertainment, lighted boat parade in the Bimini Basin at ~7 p.m., followed by a free Movie in the Park featuring "The Grinch."
Other holiday-related activities this month include:
- Fri, Dec. 1 - Fri, Dec. 22 - "Holly Daze" Fine Arts Sale at the Arts Studio;
- Sat, Dec. 2 - Art for the Holidays Kids Program at Four Freedoms;
- Mon, Dec. 4 - One Stop Holiday Shop at the Yacht Club;
- Wed, Dec. 6 - Sunset Celebration w/ Santa at the Yacht Club;
- Fri, Dec. 15 - Ugly Sweater Karaoke Party at the Rotino Center and Betty's Big Holiday Show at Lake Kennedy Center;
- Sat, Dec. 16 - Holly Jolly Breakfast in the Yacht Club Ballroom; Cookies & Cocoa with Mr. & Mrs. Claus and Holiday Date Night at the Youth Center;
- Fri, Dec. 22 - Storytime with Mrs. Claus at Four Freedoms;
- Wed, Dec. 27 - Lake Kennedy Day Trip to Sailor Circus Holiday Show