At Sun Splash Family Waterpark, safety is our top priority. Our full staff of professional lifeguards are trained and certified in all aspects of water safety and are nationally recognized by the Starfish Aquatic Institute as the top one percent of waterpark lifeguards in the United States.
For your safety and convenience while visiting Sun Splash:
- Inner tubes and lounge chairs are available at no additional charge; however, supplies are limited. Guests are permitted to bring chairs into the park to ensure seating, although it is at their own risk.
- Please obey safety rules at all times. No running, diving or horseplay is permitted in the park.
- Children 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum height requirement for some water rides is 48" tall.
- Sorry, only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices are permitted in the park.
- Award-winning lifeguards are on duty at all times.
- Sorry, any coolers or outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the park.
- Lockers are available inside the park for a nominal fee. Sun Splash is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Changing rooms and showers are available at no additional charge.
- Hand stamps for re-entry are available at the front gate.
2013 RAIN CHECK POLICY
Rain checks will only be issued if the pools have not re-opened 45 minutes after the manager on duty makes the public address announcement to clear the pools.
After 45 minutes, guest can receive a raincheck to visit the park at a different date during the current season as they depart for the day.
After 60 minutes, depending on the weather the facility may close for the remainder of the day.
Guests must present their ticket stubs for all individuals receiving a raincheck.
Only paid admission stubs at regular admission rate will receive a raincheck. Complimentary and raincheck tickets from prior visits do not qualify for a raincheck.
Guest must have been in the park for less than 3 hours to receive a raincheck.
Guests are eligible for a refund should the park close within 30 minutes of ticket purchase.
All rain checks will expire at the end of the season, September 29, 2013 and is good anytime prior to that date.