The Cashier's Office at City Hall is open from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Customers have several options to pay their utility bills.
- Pay at the Cashiers Office located at City Hall.
- Payment Options: cash, check, money order, and major credit cards.
- Sign-up for the new e-bill service to schedule and ensure payments are processed accurately and on time.
- Drop off payments at City Hall.
- Use Direct Pay, which is for customers who want to pay their water and sewer bills using a direct debit from any US bank account.
- Online payment is an online service to access utility account information and make online payments.
- Customers can stop by or contact Customer Billing Services at 239-574-7722 for more information on Direct Pay, Online Payment or about a PIN number.
In addition to the Cashier’s Office, the City utilizes a lockbox service to process payments received due to the high volume of transactions being processed.