Site Development Plans
The review is administrative with typical review cycles averaging about 8 (eight) business days from submittal to receipt of staff comments. Once all of the staff comments have been adequately addressed a project approval letter is issued followed by notification that the permit is ready to be issued.
Developing in the downtown CRA area?
The first phase of the CRA Stormwater Master Plan has also been implemented on Lafayette Street. The Stormwater Master Plan project provides a significant improvement to water quality in the South Cape. This is another opportunity for public/private investment to facilitate redevelopment in the South Cape by providing and alternative to the installation of conventional onsite water management treatment facilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SDP Application package
SDP Application, individual forms:
- Application w/ Site Development Covenant & submttal requirements;
- Hold Harmless Agreement;
- Private Fire Hydrant Responsibility Agreement;
- Fee Schedule;
- Sample Letter of Intent; and
- SDP Sufficiency Checklist.
SDP Limited Review
Site Improvement Permit (SIP) coming soon
- Engineering Design Standards Deviation Request, Note: When processed separately from a SDP or PDP the deviation requires a Limited Review fee;
- Non-Residential Design Standards Application;
- Environmental Survey/Report Guidelines;
- Burrowing Owl/Gopher Tortoise Affidavit; and
- Right of Way Permit. Processed though the Public Works Department
Site Development Plan PermitUpon approval of an SDP, the applicant will be notified that the project was approved and the permit may be issued to the applicant’s contractor. Prior to permit issuance, the contractor will be required to submit a Site Development Permit Miscellaneous Application, a Notice of Commencement and the associated permit fees must be paid.